Earning from internet is just a waste of time!

Posted by BaDong Sunday, December 13, 2009

Out of my observation here in the Philippines, there are so many people who don't believe that there's money from the internet. Yes I know, some of the money makers from the internet know this, but what if I tell you I'm said that it's really a waste of time finding money from the internet, I rather work 8 hours a day than to read lousy blogs, click nonsense advertisements and etc. I think its just a big waste of time and effort, but that was before I'm inside the box.

There are many website there that will just waste your time and your money because of scams, but the on fault there are us the users. If you ask why then the answer are simple if researched well and ask for peoples from forums and other social community websites there, there are many sites that are legitimate and pays well to their members.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for some of us today, we want easy money, fast information and instant cash. I'm one of that kind of person till know but all you can say there are risky ways to reach that easy money goal. Risky? Yes some of them are, one of them is investing or betting, it's risky because you may lose and fall.

Let me say that the important and the very key on this kind of business is time. Some big earners now started with almost nothing and there are many of them on every country you know. Let's say if follow the story of a seed that is a grain small to a big strong tree you'll succeed all you just need is a pack of patience and a mind of confidence.

So know what will you believe? Will you still inside outside the box? Are you gonna still sit inside your cubicle?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Entre Card


blogarama - the blog directory

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog search directory blog directory TopOfBlogs Internet blogs
Business & Economy Directory Blog Directory
Internet Opportunity - Blogged
Search Engine Submission - AddMe


My Updates