PTC Updates / and Adgitize down?

Posted by BaDong Monday, January 25, 2010

Adgitize - I have noticed something missing in my blogs when I went to Adgitize.com, the site is down. It is one of the main sources of traffic of my blog. Lets hope it will be up soon.

Palmbux – Cashout link still not working.

Hybux – Disappeared.

1 Responses to PTC Updates / and Adgitize down?

  1. cornyman Says:
  2. Yes, Adgitize is down since three days now!

    All we can do now is waiting, Real-time updates are available in my twitter account Cornyman. Simply follow me and the announcement from the forum will be sent to your twitter timeline, too. :)

     

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Entre Card


blogarama - the blog directory

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog search directory blog directory TopOfBlogs Internet blogs
Business & Economy Directory Blog Directory
Internet Opportunity - Blogged
Search Engine Submission - AddMe


My Updates