A way to earn from your Facebook

Posted by BaDong Friday, February 19, 2010

This day I had a boring day after clicking all of what I have to click and talk to some of my real time part time job as a programmer. So boom, I had nothing to do, so I came up of finding if there is I way of earning from some social networks (not the earning type of friendfinder etc.). So while surfing the internet I ask the help of Uncle Google to find me one. Then while searching some links, I found a link of my friend’s blogsite that had a payment proof on it. I read it, and one of the proofs came from CloudCrowd App from Facebook. So I excitingly joined it and tried on how it works.

Trying the app, CloudCrowd is neat and somehow cool. Mostly like a GPT (Get Paid To). One thing that I love about it is it’s a part of Facebook which I usually visit often. You’ll earn by doing some jobs from other users or even companies that wants a review or some job to be done.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Entre Card


blogarama - the blog directory

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog search directory blog directory TopOfBlogs Internet blogs
Business & Economy Directory Blog Directory
Internet Opportunity - Blogged
Search Engine Submission - AddMe


My Updates