Internet Marketing to boost your income

Posted by BaDong Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here in the Philippines, from kids to grownups uses computers, people here use it for gaming, social networking, long distance communication and more. But almost all of this users are from teenage to adolescent stage, well let me say that some of them don't know and even realize that there is something more in the online world.

What is my point? Well I'm just saying that using the internet wisely will bring you possibilities that you increase traffic on your site, downline you can produce and more income you can have. But! I'm not saying they'll all join and buy from your online store.

I can tell because some of my referrals came from some social networking site, by just putting the right banner or even the right link in place.

I'll share to you one tiny bit of a technique. First read! All you got to do is read, and after reading some super good short articles with big eye catching photos which is related on your online business( for me I grab someones fruits of his/her business online. HEY! asked for its permission), link it to somewhere from your website or anywhere, but for me it's on my Facebook wall or Friendster bulletin, then you know I know people will be curious about it. Then the questioning will start. So now it's for you to move!!

Knowing the youth today they somehow ignore everything, but give them one eye catching photo they share it to friends and others. That's no doubt! Just look at your facebook if you have friends ranging to 14-25 they spam my wall with things.

So use everything around you, use every article, photos and videos you see, just ask for the authors permissions (but if it's public then be it). Advertise wisely, abuse the ignorant mind of the people (IN A GOOD WAY PLEASE!), because sharing them opportunities will not only benefit you but will also benefit them one day. So help others! Off topic?!... Think deep. :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Entre Card


blogarama - the blog directory

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog search directory blog directory TopOfBlogs Internet blogs
Business & Economy Directory Blog Directory
Internet Opportunity - Blogged
Search Engine Submission - AddMe


My Updates