The Next Great PTC

Posted by BaDong Tuesday, December 15, 2009








Today, the champion of all PTC is and I think will be until the end is Neobux. I think all the PTC guys have this great program in their list. I have been suspended from Neobux for some time now and I'm at regret that I left my computer with my referral link hanging on the screen. My brother made an account and clicked on the same PC, so there he brought down my best and trusted PTC.

Just by wandering around the internet and passed by the comments on some articles, I found that the next big thing that follows next to Neobux, is Palmbux. One of the growing trusted PTC sites up until now. I use till now and gains benefits from it just by clicking 4-8 advertisements a day. Some of my friends that are successful in the online business world told me that it's also safe to invest your money through this program.

This site works like any other site, it has $0.01 per click/referral click, payout is $2.

So what are you waiting for join me, sign up for free HERE!! and have a good clicking day!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Entre Card


blogarama - the blog directory

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog search directory blog directory TopOfBlogs Internet blogs
Business & Economy Directory Blog Directory
Internet Opportunity - Blogged
Search Engine Submission - AddMe


My Updates