My First ever Payment! Yippeee!

Posted by BaDong Friday, December 18, 2009



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!! Instant! Instant!.. First payment from Upbux. One PTC site I've joined since last last week. I'm a solo clicker since then and when I discovered a game from them I went curious about it. The game is a gamble where you bet your money to make it grow or lose it.

So here it is, from $0.8 to $2.25 for just 15mins of gambling. Hahaha i think it's more likely gambling at home rather calling it work at home.

But the best side of Upbux and one of why it's members is happy about is of instant payments!

1 Responses to My First ever Payment! Yippeee!

  1. xtan Says:
  2. Congratulation! Instant money!!! If you want a Referral Click Exchange let me know. visit me http://xtanpage.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Entre Card


blogarama - the blog directory

Business Blogs - Blog Rankings Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory blog search directory blog directory TopOfBlogs Internet blogs
Business & Economy Directory Blog Directory
Internet Opportunity - Blogged
Search Engine Submission - AddMe


My Updates